Saturday, June 8, 2019

INDIA's one of the most expensive AC-Panasonic Inverter AC Review- Real Experience

I have purchased an Inverter Split AC of PANASONIC Company from known S A AIR CONDITIONING of Ahmedabad on 8 APR 2015. It’s been  4 years. My overall experience was not good.  When I went to purchase Split AC I was told lots of good things about PANASONIC COMPANY and the inverter AC model. Below is my experience:

- In the third year I have to call SA AIRCONDITIONG for water jet wash. For  which I have to pay them Rs.1500/- . Also, they were forcing me to  go for a higher cleaning service which can cost me around Rs.3200/- which I denied.
- From the first year itself an outdoor unit started giving very high noise. You can hear it in your room at night.

- In the starting of 4th year cooling has gone down. I asked a local guy  to find out what the problem is, he said  GAS leaked so I asked him to refill it . He repaired the leakage refilled GAS .

- Again after one month Cooling went down again . So I called a local guy again and after the inspection  he gave me report  that coil got corroded and you need to replace it so I called to PANASONIC Service center. A serviceman came  and told same problem. The cost of COIL Is Rs.11000-13000 Plus Rs.3000/---of refilling GAS so , it will be Rs.16000/- plus tax.

So for PANASONIC AC ; Be ready to pay  Rs.44000 (AC COST) + 1500 (washing)+4500 GAS REFILLING + 16000 (Coil replacement)=Rs,67000/- in 4 years.



So , if you are thinking of buying PANASONIC ACBe ready to PAY per year Rs.16750/---, So it's one of the most expensive AC OF INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment