Sunday, April 15, 2018

India’s one of the most expensive TV. - After sales review

Update: 31/03/2019
AgainI have the same problem and its not even 1 year completed after replacing the panel. Looks like substandard quality parts. Very disappointed with BRAND SONY 

Sent Email to customer service. will keep you posted.


India’s one of the most expensive TV. - After sales review
(Update : 21/04/2018   1:25 PM)

Service Center Head came personally and solved my problem, They have delivered my TV with new panel and its working perfectly now. they only took delivery and service charge of Rs.2006/-

Thank you  for such a quick reply and prompt action.
_____________________________
I have bought  Sony Bravia W95D Android TV in  November 2016 with hope that I can enjoy  and watch  entertainment programs with family  with high quality picture  and  durability .
Just in 1.5 years of duration suddenly, it stopped working and it has vertical bands and NO SOUND. 

I also have sharp Tv which is working very fine from last 4 years without any issues.(and they gave 3 years warranty.)

Sony India gives you 1 year warranty.  So , It can be a problem after 1 year (while Sharp TV has given 3 years warranty). So in reality you are paying more than double amount compare to other brands for only 1 year. In reality I have paid Rs.1,10,000 for only 1.5 years. you are lucky , if it works out better than me... so Its luck not product quality.

So, if you are rich enough and can pay Rs. 1, 10,000 for 1 year than go for SONY TV
My Suggestion is NEVER BUY SONY TV

I have called service center my sony dealer and waiting for their call but I have searched  on internet and its problem of  t com board or LED panel,  if its LED panel than I can cost around 45000/---, which not worth after such bad experience.

So only option for me is to scrap 1.5 year old SONY BRAVIA ANDROID TV.

I will invite all of you if I will decide to SCRAP SONY TV. So all can be aware of such  fake product.


You can contact me for more details, I have bill and all other documents of  SONY TV.



Amish Vyas
+91-9925039100






#SONY, #SONYTV  #SONY_Android_TV, #SONYINDIA
#sony tv reviews 2016,
#latest sony tv models with price
#sony tv reviews 2017
#sony bravia xe80 review
#sony bravia problems
#sony bravia tv
#sony 2017 tv models
#sony 2017 tv release date

No comments:

Post a Comment