Sunday, April 15, 2012

Techniques to be successful-2 (Forgiveness)


Techniques to be successful -2

Forgiveness

Mahatma Gandhi said: "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of..." and “Be the change you want to see in the world.”

You can not get away from the feelings you have for yourself as well as for others. When you are angry or having feelings of hate to one some, the first one get affected is you. Your mind and body has heavy negative effect of this feelings and you are totally involved in such a never ending situation where, you will loose every thing you have.

Forgiveness is best remedy , you can get away from this tight negative bond and can get free. Never think that by hating some one, you will have any benefit. You can’t harm any one… you can harm only yourself.

What is forgiveness ?

Forgiveness: Letting go of grudges and bitterness

When someone you care about hurts you, you can hold on to anger, resentment and thoughts of revenge — or embrace forgiveness and move forward.

Here are some benefits of forgiveness :

What are the benefits of forgiving someone?

Letting go of grudges and bitterness can make way for compassion, kindness and peace. Forgiveness can lead to:

  • Healthier relationships
  • Greater spiritual and psychological well-being
  • Less anxiety, stress and hostility
  • Lower blood pressure
  • Fewer symptoms of depression
  • Lower risk of alcohol and substance abuse

Something from Bible :

Matthew 18:21-22
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. (NIV)

Luke 6:37
Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven

Matthew 6:14-16
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. (NIV)

Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins. (NIV)

Finally from our strongest lady prime minister

“My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was less competition there.”

Indira Gandhi quotes (Indian Politician and Prime Minister. 1917-1984)

So , I am starting with my self, ,, I am forgiving all who have done injustice to me and to all who are close to me,, I think , this can help me to push me more closer to divine energy of god and help me to mercy of God. I just called one of my old friend ( we were avoiding talking to each other from last 15 years due to some feelings of anger to each other) and told him , that I have forgive you..and I am sorry , if I hurt you" I think , I got my friend back after 15 years.

Try is today and I think , you will have your good friends and family back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment